LOCATION: GDAŃSK, KATOWICE, ŁÓDŹ, PIŁA, POZNAŃ, REMOTE, WROCŁAW
Solutions Architect (Python/JS stack)
We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 16 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 400+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products.
Are you the NEXT one?
Are you looking for an exciting Solutions Architect role where you could use your pro-skills in leading technical presale discussions, reflecting business requirements in a well-crafted architecture, recommending off the shelf solutions, and constructing winning sales proposals? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to utilize your communication, technical, and collaborative skills. All you have to do is to join a Pre-sales team in the biggest European Python Powerhouse based in Poland.
Senior: up to 26 800 zł + VAT
What do we need from you?
Your job is to turn a business opportunity into a signed deal. You should be a great communicator with top-notch technical skills and extensive solutions architect toolbox. In a nutshell, your job is to jump on a call with a potential client, discover the real business need with great unveiling questions (and most probably a few follow up sessions), design and document a solution, and define a technology stack that fits both the client needs and the budget.
As a Solutions Architect, you are going to:
- Design web-based solutions, with the best usage of your advanced architect toolbox
- Get to know different business stakeholders, concepts or ideas and convert it into tailor-made tech concept
- Comprehend business needs and requirements and advise on architecture, technology, and cost-effective solutions
- Actively listen to client problems and challenges and address them in the solution proposition
- Assess and evaluate project risks related to technology choices
- Decide on team composition, and software development approach.
- Facilitate the technology and architectural aspects of the workshops, discovery calls, and pre-sales efforts both onsite and online.
- Determine the cost of the project by running and estimation session together with a Product Solutions Consultant.
- Great interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions in the area of web applications
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns, Architecture Design and Data Modeling
- Ability to document solutions as text, spreadsheets, and diagrams
- Expertise in supporting sales engagements through client discussions, meetings, demonstrations, presentations, tenders, workshops, and proposals.
- Experience with public clouds, e.g. AWS and Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- „Whatever the problem be part of the solution” attitude.
- English C1
The monthly salary is calculated assuming 168 hours worked within a month. The salary may change depending on the number of working days within a given month.
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses
- Work-life balance
- Monthly party budget
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport
- Bring your own device option
- Internal referral program
- Relocation package
- Leader’s support
- Technology focus
- Growth review